YOLO TANZANIA MEDIUM-DARK ROAST COFFEE 12OZ.
HIGHLIGHTS• Made with 100% arabica beans, this Tanzanian bourbon variety is grown in the slopes of Mt. Kilimanjaro and showcases the bold characteristics that East Africa is known for
• Full-bodied with a lasting sweet finish and notes of walnut and malt aroma
• Balanced brightness and body by allowing the natural sugars to develop in a medium roast
• With close relationships with our farmers, all our beans are carefully cultivated and ethically sourced.
• Our state of the art packaging ensures your coffee will arrive fresh & delicious!
• Distributed from YOLO Coffee Co. Headquarters in Miramar Beach, FL
A few cups of this and you’ll be ready to climb Africa’s tallest mountain!
COFFEE INFO+ SPEC
At YOLO Coffee Co, Each of our organic, single-origin coffees and organic blends are selected with meticulous care, ensuring they meet strict guidelines regarding their cultivations without the use of chemicals or pesticides and are ethically sourced. They are then carefully roasted to bring out each exceptional flavor and unique characteristic. We believe that every day and every endeavor needs a source of inspiration for the mind, body, and soul. From the quiet enjoyment of a good book to catching a memorable wave in a remote, undiscovered part of the world, any of life's great journeys can begin with the simple pleasure of a great cup of coffee. Life is short! Enjoy it with a cup of our organic, dark coffee!
"Awesome customer service... Super friendly and knowledgeable staff will make you a customer for life"
I love being a part of the YOLO Tribe
Thanks for the great customer service!
It's my favorite purchase ever!
It's one of my best investments in a long time.
We are YOLO customers and brand ambassadors for life!